Kaju Kopra Sheera – A Dessert Delightful As None Other
Mithai, we can always get from outside. But when we make mithai at home, it has a unique charm.
However, sometimes we are found lagging on how to make mithai at home. The know-how is missing.
At times one might feel that one might not be able to prepare sweets as well as a caterer does.
Or one might compare oneself with others.
But as a matter of fact, if you know a recipe well, preparing excellent mithai preparations at home isn’t all that difficult.
Kaju Kopra Sheera is easy to make, it’s very nutritious and very delicious as well.
If you have been on a lookout for some coconut dishes or some chic and easy coconut dessert recipes, surprise your guests this time over with some delicious homemade mithai.
KAJU KOPRA SHEERA
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 15 minutes
1 cup (100 grams) cashew nuts coarsely powdered
1 cup grated coconut
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon cardamom (elaichi) powder
A few saffron strands
4 tablespoon ghee
FOR THE GARNISH
4 to 6 cashew nuts
Kaju Kopra Sheera is the Cashew nut – Coconut Pudding.
First, we’ll roast cashew powder in clarified butter.
Pour clarified butter into the pan.
Put in some cashew powder.
Now, we’ll add fresh grated coconut.
Next we add in cardamom powder.
When sugar gets dissolved, we will garnish the Kaju Kopra Halwa with cashew nuts, chopped pistachios and saffron, and then serve.
The pudding is absolutely ready.
Now we’ll serve.
Before serving, we can garnish it. It is best to serve it hot.
This is a highly nutritious recipe. Let’s check out some of the health benefits of coconuts.
– Coconuts are excellent for immunity.
– They are anti viral, anti bacterial, anti fungal and anti parasitic.
– Helpful in healing disorders such as influenza, throat infections, herpes, bronchitis and numerous other infections caused by microbes.
– Coconuts form a nutritious and delicious source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
– With its antioxidant properties which slow down aging, coconuts keep one young and beautiful.
– Coconut keeps the hair healthy and lustrous.
– It facilitates healing of skin disorders such as dermatitis.
– For supporting strong and healthy bones and teeth, coconut works very well. They improve body’s ability to assimilate calcium and magnesium, and help prevent osteoporosis.