Reduce Even the Severest Acne in Just a Few Days! The Diet Secret That Destroys Acne, Guaranteed!
Diet plays a very important role in the health of any person. The kind of diet one indulges in will show in one's face. So do not be deceived that people are not around you to see what and how much you eat.
1. Abstain from fried stuffs. Too much oil within the body causes the toxins and bacteria that we need to avoid. If the pores are clogged and the oils are not able to surface then it leads to bacteria and acne.
2. Abundance of fruit and vegetable. The consumption of fruit and vegetable should be to the maximum and in its pure form. Fruit should be had fresh and in fruit form while vegetables should be as sparsely cooked as possible. Salads too should be in plenty.
3. Plenty of water. Water should be consumed in plentiful. Around eight glasses of water per day is the recommended dosage for an adult person. Water flushes out the toxins from the body.
4. Stay away from processed foods and simple carbs. Processed foods and simple carbs help build up the toxins in the body and instigate a dirty colon which contributes to acne eruption on the face.
5. Eat fiber rich foods. Cereals and other fiber rich foods act as roughage and help keep the colon clean and hydrated. Psyllium husks help clear the bowel regularly and act as a sponge while cleaning the colon.
6. Reduce certain foods. Reduce milk and milk products as far as possible. Reduce also peanuts, peanut butter, walnuts, pistachio and hazel nuts. Consume sugar, white flour and simple sweets in moderation.
7. Include certain foods. Fish has a high content of omega 3 which is good for a healthy skin and prevention of acne. Eggs, whole grains and mushrooms are a source of Zinc which helps naturally cure your acne.
Following a healthy diet will help you not only cure the acne you have but also prevent further acne from erupting.