Recipe – Avocado Lemon Prawns
Prawn lovers, are you ready for a new taste?
Avocado mashed with pepper and lemon juice matches amazingly well with prawns, creating a truly unique taste sensation.
Who can resist the rich and smooth flavor of avocado with fresh lemons juice? Not only is avocado tasty, it is also a good antioxidant and contains minerals such as calcium, copper, folic acid, potassium, sodium, vitamin C, vitamin K and dietary fibers, which are used to provide the mineral necessity of the body.
Avocado lemon prawns is a tasty and healthy combination, and is also very easy to make:
2 avocados (halved with pits removed)
1/2 lemon, zested
1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
1/2 teaspoon white sugar
1 tablespoon chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
1/2 pound peeled and deveined prawns
1 teaspoon salt
1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
1. Mash the following together into a bowl:
– lemon zest
– lemon juice
2. Heat skillet with olive oil under medium-low heat.
3. Cook the garlic in the hot oil for about 5 minutes (or until lightly browned).
4. Place the prawns into the oil, increase heat to medium.
5. Season the prawn with salt and pepper.
6. Keep stirring the prawns until they start to change color.
7. Reduce heat to low.
8. Add the avocado mixture into the prawns.
9. Stir until the avocado is completely heated (takes about 2 minutes).
10. Serve with a little bit of black pepper.
And that is it, a perfect dish to spice up your next dinner party!